What We Do
Even More About What We Do
As relationship coaches, we help individuals, couples and business partners to consciously create successful, lasting relationships. We employ powerful, state of the art tools to help our clients quickly and painlessly overcome negative, destructive patterns in their relationships with themselves and others.
As creators of Paul and Layne’s Secrets and Strategies for Successful Relationships, we develop teleclasses, downloadable e-books, e-courses, e-audio and video courses and other original online digital products to help you achieve your relationship goals.
We also offer an exclusive relationship success sytem:
As relationship consultants, we save you time and money by providing practical, proven solutions for everyday problems and challenges in your personal and professional relationships.
As mentor coaches, we assist coaches and therapists in applying the latest tools and skills in their practices, helping them to become even more successful.
As speakers and presenters, we provide entertaining and experiential talks, seminars and trainings for churches, associations, small companies and corporations.
As learners and conscious evolutionaries, we are continually on the lookout for new and better distinctions and tools to help us grow and evolve personally and spiritually. We experiment and refine until we can integrate our learning into our work with others.
Layne and Paul work both as a team and individually.
Our mission is to illuminate relationships as a spiritual path and to provide the means to significantly raise the level of consciousness and conversation about relationships. We are here to help people understand that relationships are our greatest opportunity for personal and spiritual evolution. And to provide the distinctions, tools and practices to make that a living reality for as many people as possible.
- Over 30 years experience teaching conscious relationship skills throughout North America
- Over 30 years in private consulting and coaching practice
- Trainers for The Loving Relationships Training 1976 – 1978
- Founded Empyrean Enterprises – A Personal Development Corporation in Hawaii 1978
- Developed Celebration! – a multimedia, theatrical, transformational weekend experience and workshop – 1978
- Developed the 6-month Intensive Personal Evolution Program (IPEP) in Hawaii 1978 – 1983 – an experiment in radical personal transformation, IPEP met for 20 hours per week and included in-depth work with A Course in Miracles and Breathwork
- Developed the IPEP Teachers and Practitioners Program, a 12 month professional training
- Ordained as ministers in Science of Mind International – 1983
- Founded Empyrean Ministries in Hawaii and New Mexico – 1984
- Shamanic work with Michael Harner & the Institute for Shamanic Studies – 1984
- Founded Heart to Heart International – A Relationships Education Company in California 1987
- Developed Secrets for Successful Relationships – a 70+ hour curriculum presented over three weekends – 1987
- Developed the 6-month Accelerated Personal Evolution Program (APEP) in California 1987 – 1998
- Certified Firewalk Instructors and Paul was on the teaching staff at the Firewalk Institute for Research and Education (FIRE) – 1994
- Developed Relationship Energy Repatterning for clearing unconscious relationship patterns at an energetic level
- Developed The Center for Enlightened Partnership – An Online Learning & Resource Center – 1999
- Layne is a Certified Level Two Spiral Dynamics Consultant and has studied with Dr. Don Beck since 2003
- Evolutionary Colleagues with the Foundation for Conscious Evolution in Santa Barbara, CA
Authors of multiple books and audio/video programs, including
- You’re Never Upset for the Reason You Think – The CURE for the Common Upset – Amazon.com Top Ten Best Seller 2004 – e-book and print edition
- You’re Never Upset for the Reason You Think – Revised 2nd Edition including new chapter
- You’re Never Upset for the Reason You Think – Online e-Audio Program
- Straight From the Heart – An Essential Guide for Developing, Deepening and Renewing Your Relationships – e-book
- How to Have Heart to Heart Talks – Online e-Audio Program
- Secrets and Strategies for Successful Relationships Coaching Manual – Revised 2nd Edition with 300 pages – e-Manual and printed manual
- How to Create Successful Relationships e-Course
- The Five Stages of Relationship Self-Assessment
- 5 Keys to Powerful Partnerships – Online e-Audio Program
- Relationship Savvy: Succeeding in Love – Online e-Audio and WebVideo Program
- Emotional Freedom Training: Heal Emotional and Relationship Pain – Online e-Audio and WebVideo Program
Some Organizations We Have Served
- Terry Cole Whitaker Ministries
- Drake, Beam, Morin Outplacement
- Peak Potentials Training
- The Chopra Center
- The Foundation for Conscious Evolution
- Blanchard Training and Development
- Young Presidents Organization
Layne’s coaching style is direct and goal oriented. She has a unique ability to see deep, unconscious patterns that drive unwanted behavior patterns and to provide practical, real world solutions. She is highly intuitive, supportive and non-judgmental as she guides her clients to their desired results. People often comment on how quickly she gets to the heart of the matter.
Paul’s coaching style is intuitive and direct, providing creative collaboration with his clients in achieving their goals. He is adept at opening new possibilities for his clients and holding the vision for their accomplishment. A common comment about Paul’s work is that his love helps people to feel safe to move beyond barriers they didn’t even know they had.
When they are working together with another couple or business partners, they make a dynamic team whose combined talents accelerate their client’s speed to results.
Layne and Paul also conduct Exclusive Private Intensives for individuals, couples, families and business partners who want a breakthrough to accelerated results.
Layne grew up in Marin County just north of San Francisco. Their mom raised her and her younger sister, Ariane. Mom had been married and divorced five times by the time Layne was twenty. She got to see up close and personal the challenges of relationships gone bad. It proved to be the perfect training ground for her to realize her destiny as a pioneer in relationships education. She tends to be a little shy, which you would hardly notice at all any more. She had a spiritual awakening when she was 24 years old and has been fascinated with the world of Spirit ever since. She loves nature, music, home making, cooking, deep conversations and creating new things out of nothing. She needs solitude to recharge her batteries or she gets edgy. Paul says, “She has a voice like an angel. Her singing has been known to make grown men weep.”
Paul was born and raised in the Deep South and grew up in New Orleans. He was the product of his parents’ passionate love, having come to them later in life after their other children were grown. His parents remained married until shortly after he left home when he went on active duty with the Navy. Paul married first when he was 19 and had a daughter, Lisa, who was gravely ill and lived only three months. This experience helped to mature him very quickly. He married again at 24 and has a son, Simon. Since both marriages failed after a short time, he thought he would never marry again. Yet, these experiences prepared him for what would become his career in relationships education. Paul has been on a spiritual path since his adolescence. He loves nature, music, art, reading and travel. Paul is a published fine art photographer. His photographs have been known to make people wonder. He also loves Layne’s cooking and often helps in the kitchen.
Paul and Layne are best friends who love to do many things together, including foreign travel, roller blading, bicycling, scuba diving and walking on the beach and in the woods. They both love tropical places and have dived the Caribbean and the South Pacific. They have spent time in Japan, Russia, Greece, the Middle East and Central America.
Layne and Paul value integrity, honesty, creativity, beauty, learning, self-expression, following your heart, what works, risking, play, exploring the edges, being challenged, naps, questions, friends, loyalty, kindness, mindfulness, and lots more. They also love their two cats, Chloe and Romeo.
Other areas of coaching expertise
- Practice Development/Marketing/ Sales
- Career nd Life Coaching
- Breakthrough Coaching
- Life Transitions
- Spiritual Issues
- Women’s Issues
- Men’s Issues